We are pleased to announce the call for media partnership to our annual (Walk&Run) World Cancer Day Awareness; an initiative led by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC). This is our third year holding this event, and have traditionally hosted more than 3000+ Cancer educators, advocates, survivors, partners, non-profit leaders, and allies within the ultimate year of the “I am and I will” impact campaign.
We have made significant progress at a global level throughout this few years, encouraging Government, Healthcare Industries/ Professionals and International Development Agency around the world to prioritize cancer treatment as a national imperative.
To Close the Care Gap, we would be honored to have you partner with to “Unite our voices and taking action.” to raise cancer awareness, improving early detection and advocating for access to cancer medicines and technologies.
This is the equity gap – and it’s costing lives. Lack of social support, disability, finances, inadequate communications, patients getting “lost” in the system and failing to access care has disrupted effective cancer coordination.
The event (Walk&Run) aims to save millions of preventable deaths and serve as a message of hope not just for people living with cancer, but their families, friends, and loved ones too. We believe that the theme will galvanize individuals into taking positive action to help turn the tide on cancer.
This Call for Media Partnership is open to all tech-related media, including web, magazines, podcasts, TV, and radio stations worldwide.
Some of our partnership benefits include:
- Increased Brand Visibility.
- Free Media Pass
- Free Launch Package
- A private media zone for conducting live interviews
- Strategic Community Building and Networking Opportunities.
- A dedicated member of our PR team will assist in writing stories before, during and after the event and help with any information needed.
- Your organization logo with a link to your media website will be featured on our official website
- Recognition as Media Partner during proceedings of the event and logo placement on all printed materials including flyers, rollup banners, backdrops and invitations.
The Event is Schedule to take place on:
Monday 6th February, 2023.
VENUE: Federal Ministry of Women Affairs HQ, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria
Starting Time: 8:30am
Interested media outlets should indicate their interest by sending an official letter on company letterhead including high quality logo to: firstname.lastname@example.org using MEDIA PARTNERSHIP as mail subject.
Deadline: 31st January, 2023
Call for more info.: